In this series of posts, I present the ground-breaking research of Melinda Leslie, a brave woman who investigates what she calls the re-abductions of ET abductees by a secret arm of our intelligence community. She’s written a comprehensive presentation of her work that she gives at UFO conventions around the country, and she has given me permission to republish it here in its entirety. (It’s also available at her website for a modest fee.) Because Melinda’s work touches on so much of what I’ve experienced directly, and on what has been communicated to me by Harold’s chorus of Grays, I’ve also added my comments that appear below her text in bold-italic type. Ms. Leslie has not reviewed my comments and they do not necessarily reflect her views.
Reprinted From: “The Covert-Ops’ Reverse-Engineering of Extraterrestrial Abductees” © 2010 Melinda Leslie
Why is This Happening?
- Why spend so much time and money on the involvement with the abductees? The Technology again!
- From all the crash retrievals alone (over 75 documented cases) we know that they are pursing the technology (let alone what so many “insiders” have shared about technology programs).
- Wouldn’t they be asking, “How does this technology work?”
- And, put that together with what I’ve explained regarding the sheer number of abductees and wouldn’t they also be asking, “Could some of these abductees know something?”
- They also would have figured out long ago that it takes psi abilities to operate the alien technology. That there is a direct “mental interface” with the technology and that it reads your thoughts. (More on this later.)
- Wouldn’t they be trying to get the upper hand on the technology in an attempt to interact with or meet the aliens on some level, to understand them. Or, might they be attempting to just hold their own, to somewhat “level the playing field” as much as possible.
There are 4 categories of information the covert-ops ET information management people are looking for as reported from the RE-AB experience:
- ET Motives and Agenda
- ET and Abductee Genetics
- ET and Abductee Psi Abilities
- ET technology and its Operation
What is the Reverse-Engineering Program?
Acclaimed researcher Richard Dolan explained it best in the following lecture description titled After the Retrievals: The covert Program to Replicate Alien Technology:
“Obtaining a UFO is one thing, but what next? Clearly, such exotic technology has to have [a] home within deeply secret places where scientists can study it. Such a program would be nearly as old as UFO secrecy itself, although most researchers overlook this crucial piece of the puzzle. Today, there is enough information to construct an outline of the program to replicate alien technology over the last 50 years. This program involves intense secrecy, privatization, gravity research, and more. The evidence is strong that real breakthroughs have been made and that applications are being used covertly, such as within a secret space program. Secrecy about these programs and technological breakthroughs must be maintained because revelations could unravel the entire structure of secrecy. This includes not only the truth about extraterrestrials, but of the labyrinth of illegal black infrastructure that has become entrenched as a true state within a state.”
What does the covert-ops ET information management people want to reverse-engineer from abductees?
- What makes us an abductee, and why are the ETs interested in us?
- What is it about our genetics that interests the ETs? Have any genetic enhancements been made to us?
- What do we know about ET motives, or about an ET agenda?
- What mind control procedures can they learn, develop or practice from us or on us?
- What are our psi (paranormal) abilities? Have they been enhanced?
- How do we do ET psi like telepathy and psychokenesis?
- What are our mental abilities? Have they been enhanced?
- What have the ETs told, shown, or taught us?
- What do we know about ET technology like propulsion systems, navigation, or weapons?
- How do we operate ET technology, and can we operate a piece handed to us?
- What types of training procedures can the humans develop from what we know?
- What medical info can they develop from what we know or from our physical bodies, or what can they practice on us?
- How do we proceed and/or retain ET information? How do we adapt to ETs?
- How do we adapt to living with our experiences?
- What can they duplicate and apply to our human technology or to our personnel?
What Are They Reverse-Engineering?
The previous questions come directly from the abductees’ accounts of what the interrogators asked during the re-abduction scenarios. They make logical sense when you follow a crash-retrieval and reverse engineering developmental curve. First, there were the retrieved ET craft, then there were the retrieved components (technology) from those craft, and then there were the pilots and operators (technicians). These individuals would otherwise be known as the personnel. It is logical when you develop the hardware, you’re left with asking who’s going to operate it and how are they going to do it? Logical, right?
Certainly those involved with the management [of] covert-ops thought to consider the personal accounts of those with first-hand, hands-on ET tech experience, i.e. those who may have operated it, worked its components, navigated, or flown it. Of course they would have! Let’s suppose that crash retrievals are about having ET technology, and reverse engineering it is about having human technicians that do what ET technicians do, or mimic it. Then reverse-engineering crashed, shot down, or retrieved alien craft is not just about having ET hardware, but about having human techs that do what an ET tech does.
Reverse engineering the abductee is not about learning how to abduct people (oops . . . well okay . . . so maybe it is to some degree . . . hence all the practice and development of mind control procedures, but really that’s secondary, a spin off, a bi-product if you will, albeit a rather convenient one), but reverse engineering the abductee is more about having personnel that are able to do what abductees are able to do.
No wonder my research has come across the use of abductees in military and covert-ops training procedures. Not because they plan on using the abductees in some future scenario, but to develop training procedures vis-à-vis the abductees. Abductees would be much too big of a risk to be used directly. We are way too unreliable, prone to go public at any minute, too talkative, would insist on that pesky disclosure thing, and (usually) don’t have the military or covert-ops training needed. Face it, we’re just not “yes” men! But, what we do have can possibly be taught to these kinds of individuals. It appears they’re trying regardless.
If reverse engineering the craft is about the technology, then reverse engineering the abductee is about the personnel!
Or, better yet, it’s about the personnel AND the technology. Because when the covert-ops personnel question the abductees, they get both technical information and operational information.
Another way to look at it: You need a hybrid person to operate a hybrid technology. (No wonder there’s also a covert interest in abductees’ genetics!) Or, maybe a little more accurately, you need a hybrid-functioning person to operate a hybrid-functioning technology.
[Abductee/Experiencers are being cloned by Majestic. A good friend of mine has seen a man several times at a coffee bar in my neighborhood who may in fact be my clone. He appears to be a younger version of me and sports a short “military style” haircut. I suspect he’s part of my surveillance team. – cw]
Why Are They Developing the Technology?
In the covert-ops efforts to get their hands on ET technology they gather and reverse-engineer craft, and just like they gather craft they also gather and reverse-engineer abductees. It appears they are doing this for the exact same reasons: the development of advanced technologies, back-engineering of ET craft, information on the ETs themselves, and control over every aspect of these issues/ I have deduced that their push for technology may exist for the following three reasons.
- Militarism – The old military mindset may be at work and would certainly apply if the covert-ops community thinks the ETs may be a threat. Whether preparing for a “hot war” or a “cold war” with ETs, it justifies a whole lot of black project spending. Even if they are only preparing for some possible future scenario that could be seen as justification enough for a military buildup in the form of ET-tech.
[UFO related projects are so secret I doubt that their funding would be included (in any appreciable way) in the regular “Black Budget” that has to be approved by the Senate Committee on Intelligence. They are funded by other means. Back in the 1980s, for example, during the meltdown of the Savings and Loan institutions there was a “one-day” news story (reported on KGO Radio in San Francisco) that a good third of the S&L losses were thought to have been funneled to the CIA. I never heard anything further after that one broadcast. – cw]
- Politics – They may be attempting to be level the playing field and hold their own with the ETs, or working towards eventually joining as partners in a “galactic community.”
[We shoot down their flying craft at every opportunity, and then expect to be welcomed as “partners in a galactic community?” Not likely. – cw]
- Economy – The bottom line may be the bottom line. ET technology would be potentially lucrative in preparation for commerce and trade with ETs, as well as in the military –industrial complex’s development and application for more mundane uses, let alone the economic potential for advancement of military technologies and any development of breakthrough ET-related technologies. I heard an insider say that “ET technology is an infinite source of wealth” for those managing the information and their secret programs.
[Again, we are in a shooting war with the ETs and normal relations, including interstellar “commerce and trade,” is not part of Majestic’s current agenda. – cw]
(To be continued)